What's for dinner tonight? How about Pie Iron Pizzas? Your campers might be missing some 'camp food' and this is the perfect dinner idea with an easy clean-up. Get the family around a fire and enjoy some quality time as you share a pizza together.
· White Bread · Marinara Sauce · Pepperoni · Garlic Salt · Butter · Cooking Spray
You will also need a pie iron!
1. Begin by greasing your pie iron on both sides with the cooking spray.
2. Butter one side of your bread and place the buttered side down in the pie iron.
3. Top with pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and a sprinkle of garlic salt.
4. Butter your second piece of bread and place it on top with the butter side facing out. Close and latch your pie iron to cook over your campfire or on top of hot coals.
5. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
6. Check that your pizza is cooked to your liking, add extra time if needed.